miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012

My life

Hello teacher:

My name is Mariana, I am 18 years old, I living In Curacavi with my father, my  mother and with my little Dog called Rufito. 
Curacavi is a commune of Santiago, it is very beautiful and quiet but  is a littler far of my University. I must travel every day for 2 hours aproximalety, but I like.
I am study Public Administration in the University of Chile,but  in the past I want to study Music, because I play  the piano always, is my favourite hobby!
I like  classical music, rock, and jazz. 
For three years I had a band of rock with my best friends, but now I studing, and I don`t have many time to play the piano.
I dye my hair of different colours, it is a hobby for my ! now it`s blue.
In this years I hope to pass all of my subject, because the University it`s very important for my.
That is all teacher I hope that you like my blog.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario