jueves, 28 de junio de 2012

My favorite movie

Hello teacher and friends =)

Today I will write about my favorite movie. I think that this decision is difficult to me, because I like many movies. In this occasion I will choose "500 days of summer".
In this movie acts many actors, but the main ones are Joseph Gordon and Zooey Deschanel. He represents Tom, an architect that work writting cars and believe inthe real love.And Zooey represents" Summer" that is a beautiful girl, but she doesn´t believe in love.
They met at work, and Tom Will do everything posssible for inspiring love in her. In the beginning of the movie they are together, but Summer finishes the relation.The movie passes showing 500 days that happened  together and the sad end for Tom.

The part of the movie that more likes me is the end, because,Tom manages to find a new love.
The movie is perfect for me, I not exhange a none of his parts, because describes really like the love works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpXy8Afq_oM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario