miércoles, 20 de junio de 2012


Hi Miss again: D

Today I`m going to written about the person that I admire, and are expert in my field.
He called Cristian Pliscoff and now is my teacher of "Teoria Administrativa".

 I don’t know many things about her, and for this reason I can`t give a little biography. For example, I don`t know the day that he born, I don`t know either the years that he graduate of her Scholl, or the place where he live when he was a child. I just know that he studied in the University of Chile and he got the academy qualification of public administrator.

Also he studied in the University of Southern California and in the London School of Economics and Political Science. Today he was the director of the "Escuela de Gobierno y Gestion Publica", that are one of the institute of University of Chile. Now he work making class in the University and coordinating and solving the problems of INAP.
I admire her, because he is a excellent teacher, and is so relax. Also he makes many research work, that are so good. It is very attract for his professionals degrees.





4 comentarios:

  1. Really nice story! Pliscoff is a good director and is a good teacher in the University.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajajaja pliscoff is a great director, bye :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I admire him too!. He is a smart guy. Hope someday I would can be like him: A great Public administrator and a good teacher.

    ResponderEliminar