miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2012

My best friend

Hi miss! :)
how are you? I hope that are you fine...

In  this publication I tell the story of my best friend, she called Lia, she is 20 years old ,  she live in Curacavi, the same place that I live, she studies to be a designer..
I met her when I have 14 years old, in my cousin birthday`s party, was a wonderful day and her kept my talking all night long...

I consider  that Lia are my best friends because she know all of me, she accompany me in the different moment of my life.. She Always stay with me and said cheer up!

The best memory that I have with Lia was when we went to the best party of the year, and together dance and drink all night long, finished little bit drunk, and I lose the key of my home, so we have to get into my home climbing my fence and was very funny..
Together we talk about many things, we drink vodka in all parties, we see many movies especially of horror. She cook to me and I made some of her homework.

And that is all Miss :)
   ... Bye

2 comentarios: