miércoles, 2 de mayo de 2012

my favorite piece of technology


Hi again miss!

I hope that you are fine, in this occasion the topic is enjoyable for me because I love technology, I think that is so important to develop of the country and it is a very essential work tool.

My favorite piece of technology is my computer, I think that I can`t live without it!. When I had 12 years old my father gift me my first computer I always remember this moment.

Now I have other computer, her trade name is HP, I have this computer for one years, it brown with some draws white. I use my computer everyday  and sometimes I lend to my mom.

I use my computer for many things, for example I can see a movie with my computer, or I can play "the sims" (my favorite computer games), also I work with my computer, making my homework. I can read different books, and articles that can help me with homework. I checking my e-mails, I chatting with my friends in Facebook or with Messenger and I read the newspaper.

I like the computers, because it makes my life easy, I cant see many things that I don`t know and I cant learn every time.

I that is all, thank Miss for you attention.

Bye! :)

6 comentarios: