miércoles, 23 de mayo de 2012

My favorite photograph

Dear Miss

In this opportunity I write of my favorite photograph.
The photo shows the "Plaza Italia"situated in Santiago, is a place very typical of Chile. 
In the center of the square are one statue of Manuel Baquedano. 
"Plaza Italia" borders with  the communes of "Santiago Cento", "Providencia" and "Recoleta".

I choose this photograph because every day I walking for this place. I consider that  are very beautiful place but is so busy.
I had two photograph,  in the first you can see the "Plaza Italia", about 20 years ago, is a very beautuful photograph because shows the past of Chile, with the old culture, when Santiago was  a quiet and clean place..
I don`t know who took this photography, I only know that was a postal.










The second photograph show the "Plaza Italia" as it  is today, and I consider that is a place very important for the people and especial for young people, because is a meting point. For example with the Student Activism Plaza Italia convert in the place where the march begins. Also I don`t  know who took this photography, but I like so much, because you can see around the "Plaza Italia" many people demand hers social rights.

4 comentarios:

  1. oh its a nice picture marii so interesing

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Woow I like this Photograph! I prefer the old plaza italia, Greetings.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I Think that this photo is so beautiful it shows how was "plaza italia" in the past... a special place in the city

    ResponderEliminar